1. Abraham Max . Juda verrecke Ein Rabbiner im Konzentrationslager. Druck und Verlagsanstalt/Schoen Reprint, 1934/ 2013. 38 pp. slight library marks, Schoen Reprint. Very Good. perfect bound.
Rabbi and fighter against anti-Semitism Max Abraham was attacked in June 1933 in the small town of Rathenow an SA man. Because he put up a fight, he was taken to the concentration camp at Oranienburg, Papenburg and Lichtenburg. In 1934, he managed to escape with his wife to Czechoslovakia. He published an account of his experiences in the concentration camp. In 1939, he fled again from the Nazis to England, where he lived until his death in 1977.(Oranienburg web site) (270073) $30.00
2. Amalgamated Relief Committee. Poland Fights On: The Polish and Jewish Underground Movement in Nazi Occupied Poland. NYC: Relief Committee for Labor/Schoen Books, 1942/2013. Reprint (Schoen Books). 12mo 58 pp.title page reversed. Very Good. Perfect-bound. (270075) $25.00
3. American Joint Distribution Committee European Executive Offices. World Refugee Organizations: A Guide to Relief and Reconstruction Activities for Refugees from Germany. Paris: WJD/ Schoen Reprint, July 1937/ 2013. 122 pp. Amazing document with offices throughout the world especially Europe to receive the refugees, with addresses and names of officials, activities, charts of the Emigration of German Jews . Very Good. Perfect-bound.
This is a reprint of the scarce original. (270069) $25.00
4. American Joint Distribution Committee. Prompt Aid Means Effective Aid; The American Joint Distribution Committee’s Aid to Victimized Jews in Poland. Paris: European Executive Offices, 1936?. Schoen Books Reprint (2007). Extraordinary genealogical document includes photos,of the people in villages being aided and a list of the villages and inhabitants (and their profession) assisted by the Joint. Included are Minsk (Mazowiecki), Przytyk, Zagorow, Truskolasy, Odrzywol, Klwow, Drzewica, Pyzdry, Przybyszew. 22pp. + xvi. New. Perfect-bound . (270074) $30.00
5. Hartglas, A . (Intro.). The Tragedy of Polish Jewry: Joint Committee to Aid Jews of Poland. Schoen Reprint, 1940/2005. Details the murder of the Jewish population by the Nazis. 84 pp includes testimony. New. Perfect-bound .
Reproduced with original library markings to title page. (270076) $27.00
6. Joint Foreign Committee of the Board of Deputies of British Jews. The Persecution of the Jews in Germany and Supplementary Bulletin No, 1 Edited by Leonard Stein. Board of Deputies and Anglo Jewish Assn/Schoen Reprint, April and May 1933/ 2007. Schoen Books Reprint. 50+43 pages, details the horrid circumstances of the Jews with comments and declarations by various officials in UK; discusses the boycott, the Nazi terror and the plight of various professions under the Nazis: This is a reprint . Very good+ condition. Wrapper. (270072) $25.00
7. Ontario Refugee Shelter. Investigation of problems presented by refugees at Fort Ontario Refugee Shelter : hearings before Subcommittee VI of the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Seventy-ninth Congress, first session, pursuant to H. Res. 52, resolution authorizing study of immigration and naturalization laws, June 25 and 26, 1945. USGPO/Schoen Books, 1946/2013. Reprint. 183 pp. this is a reprint. Very Good. Perfect Bound.
Includes testimony by the refugees of what they experienced in Nazi Germany (270070) $25.00
8. World Alliance for Combating Anti Semitism (Salomon S M ). J’Accuse! London: WACAS/Schoen Books, 1933/2012. reprint. 55 pp. filled with data of murders and concentration camps and pictures of Nazi brutality and camps This is a reprint. Very Good. Wrapper.
“Sentence of death has been passed on the Jews of Germany-over half a million men, women and children-by Hitler and his henchmen. The entire Jewish population of Germany is face to face with starvation…and the world is yet fully awakened to the recognition of the tragedy….The Nazi policy of hypocrisy and bigotry must be exposed….It is a struggle from which no man with a heart to feel or a mind to think dare withdraw.” (270078) $30.00