1. Abitov Abraham. MiBayit Abba Pirchei Zicharnot Memei Yaldut BeErat Moladiti Husatin. Tel Aviv: aelf. In Hebrew 152 pp. Good +. Hardcover . (263612) $65.00
2. Ajzenszstadt Amnon. Un di erd hot nisht tsugedekt dos blut/ And the Earth Did Not Cover the Blood. Tsentrale fun di Tsoyzmerer organizatsyes,, 1962. 309 pp. In Yiddish . Good +. Hardcover .
8 (263601) $40.00
3. Albrecht Karl. Der Verratene Sozialismus: Zenh jahre als Hoher Staatsbeamter in der Sowjetunion. Berlin: Niebelungen, 1939. 655 pp. ex library hinge started. Good +. cloth.
Pro Nazi view of Bolshevik Russia (263829) $25.00
4. Alperin A editor. Brzezin Memorial Book (Brzeziny). 1961. 290 pp. In Yiddish. Very Good. Hardcover . (261066) $65.00
5. Alphei Hartmut . OSO Hefte Berichte aus der Odenwaldschule. 1984 +1986. Neue Folge and 11, 235 + 128 pp. material on the school and its founders and work with students during the Nazi regime , memories of the students . Good +. Stiff Wrapper.
In March 1933, Nazi storm troopers seized control of the Odenwaldschule, a small German boarding school near Heidelberg. Founded in 1910 by educational reformer Paul Geheeb, the Odenwaldschule was a crown jewel of the progressive education movement, renowned for its emancipatory pedagogical innovations and sweeping curricular reforms. In the tumultuous year that followed that fateful spring, Geheeb moved from an initial effort to accommodate Nazi reforms to an active opposition to the Third Reich’s transformation of the school. Convinced at last that humanistic education was all but impossible under the new regime, he emigrated to Switzerland in March 1934. There he opened a new school, the Ecole d’Humanite, which became a haven for children escaping the horrors of World War II.(from review of book by Dennis SHirley Politics of Progressive Education The Odenwaldschule in Nazi Germany. (263746) $85.00
6. Anne Frank Foundation. Anne Frank in the World. Amsterdam: Uitgeverij Bert Bakker, 1985. Many Photographs appearing for the first time 8vo 144 pp. new. wrapper. (264773) $10.00
7. (Anti-Semtitism) Pos Dr H J (editor). Anti-semitisme en jodendom. Een bundel studies over een actueel vraagstuk. Arnhem: van Loghum Slaterus,, 1939. 231 pp. number on spine and slight library mark on fep In Dutch. Good +. Wrapper.
Collection of essays (263809) $10.00
8. Avi’el Avraham. Kefar u-shemo Dogalishoḳ. Miśrad ha-biṭaḥon, 1965. 272 pp. slight library stamp on tp The destruction of the village and inhabitants of a village near Belarus during the Shoah. Very Good. Hardcover . (263550) $27.00
9. Barron Stephanie. Exil. Flucht und Emigration europäischer Künstler 1933 – 1945. Prestel, 1998. 432 pp. bottom corner pages slightly furled. In German. front corner bent. Very Good-. Paperback.
Exhibition catalog. Extraordinary homage to the exile artists. (263971) $15.00
10. Barth, Dr Felix. Schweizerisches Medizinisches Jahrbuch: 1939. Basel: Benno Schwabe, 1939. Slight library markings. 408 pp.covers worn and edges of spine torn bottom [ages bumped. good. cloth.
Includes lists of physicians and addresses of interest re number and specialty of any Jewish doctors (263938) $30.00
11. Bauman, Janina. Winter In The MorningA Young Gitl’s Life in the Warsaw Ghetto and Beyond 1939-1945. NY: Free Press, 1986. 193 pp. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket.
Diary of Young Girl in Warsaw Ghetto (264755) $5.00
12. Beer Edith Hahn. De joodse bruid Zoj trouwde een nazi en redde haar leven. mta, 1999. 238 pp. Very Good. Paperback. (263782) $16.00
13. Bellamy Elizabeth. Affective Genealogies: Psychoanalysis, Postmodernism, and the “Jewish Question” After Auschwitz. Nebraska, 1997. 214 pp. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (264757) $7.00
14. Berenstein Leo. Das Letzte Begrabnis (Der Widerstand gegen die Nazis in Wilna) Historische Roman Ha-Derekh ha-aharonah : ha-hitnagdut le-hitparut ha-Natsim be-Vilnah : roman histori. Bet Lohme Hagetaot, 1990. 263 pp. In Hebrew slight stains to fore edge writing in pen on free end paper. Good +. Hardcover . (263841) $48.00
15. Bukey Evan. Jews and Intermarriage in Nazi Austria. Cambridge, 2010. 216 pp. Very Good. Hardcover . (264803) $28.00
16. Caitung, Severin. The Darkest Years. USA: Self published, 1994. 145 pp. Very Good. cloth.
Surviving the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. In the form of their recollections. Important work. (264756) $10.00
17. Carlson, John Roy. Under Cover: My Four Years in the Nazi Underworld of America. NY: Dutton, 1943. 544 pp. Very Good. Hardback & DJ.
Infiltrating the pro Nazi antisemitic groups in the USA. Interesting parallels to the present. (264794) $7.00
18. Chary, Frederick. The Bulgarian Jews and the Final Solution: 1940-1944. Pittsburgh: Univ. of Pittsburgh Press, 1972. 246 pp. dj slight wear and chips. Good +. Hardback & DJ. (263772) $20.00
19. Cole J. Lord Haw-Haw : The Full Story of William Joyce. London: Faber and FAber, 1964. Traitor who broadcast for the Nazis into England. 12mo 316 pp. good. Paperback. (263869) $15.00
20. Devoretzky Dr M. Yerushalayim de-Lita be-meri u-ve-Sho’ah (Struggle and fall of Jerusalem of Lithuania). The Jerusalem of Lita in the Rebellion and the Shoah). Israel: Pelonot Paliei, 1951. 431 pp. In Hebrew spine repaired without title on it library markings. Good. Hardcover . (263571) $47.00
21. Diamand, Dr Salim. Dottore! Internment in Italy: 1940-45. Oakville: Mosaic Press, 1987. 59 pp. new. wrapper.
Jewish Doctor from Poland studying in Italy,interred in concentration camps for four years in Italy. (263955) $9.00
22. Documents of the Persecution of the Dutch Jewry 1940-1945. Joods Historisch Museum/Athenaeum-Polak & Van Gennep:, 1973. 179 pp. Very Good. Stiff Wrapper. (263578) $15.00
23. Ehrenreich Rabbi L. Sefer Igrot leḥem Shelomoh : osef igrot u-mikhtavim, haskamot u-teʻudot. Kol Aryej, 1993. 501 pp. In Hebrew Biography of Solomon Zalman Ehrenreich
Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket.
R. Shlomo Zalman Ehrenreich (1863-1944) author of Lechem Shlomo, Even Shlomo and other works was one of the great Rabbinic figures of pre-war Hungary. A grandson of the renowned Kol Aryeh, he served as Rabbi of Tshoba (1893-1899) and Shamlau until he was murdered in Auschwitz. (263539) $47.00
24. Epstein Barbara. The Minsk Ghetto 1941-1943: Jewish Resistance and Soviet Internationalism. Univ of California, 2008. 351 pp. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (246943) $25.00
25. Epstein, Benjamin, translator. Thomas Masaryk and the Jews: A Collection of Essays. NY: Pollak, 1941. 283 pp. number 132/1000 good. cloth.
Limited edition of a 1000. copies Masayrk,founder of the Czech Republic,was a defender of the rights of his Jewish citizens. (263598) $15.00
26. Fefer Itzik. Shotens fun Warszawer Getto. YKUF, 1963. 59 pp/ in Yiddish. Very Good. Wrapper. (265055) $17.00
27. Feinstein Margaret. Holocaust Survivors in Postwar Germany, 1945-1957. Cambridge, 2010. 329 pp. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (264804) $20.00
28. Fishbane Michael. Samuel Bak Myth Midrash and Mysticism. Pucker Gallery, 1994. 24 pp. exhibition catalog of artist who survived the Shoah and created imagery about his experiences . Very Good. Stiff Wrapper. (263845) $20.00
29. Flinker Moses. Ha-Na’ar Mosheh The Lad Moses(The diary of Moses Flinker). Yad Vashem, 1978. 119 pp. In Hebrew. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket.
Dutch youth’s diary from 1941 till his murder at Auschwitz (263549) $10.00
30. Former Residents of Mlawa. Pinkes Mlave (Memorial Book of Mlava). NY: Former Residents, 1950. In Yiddish. 8vo 483+63 pp. Good. Hardcover . (263558) $100.00
31. Fulop-Miller, Rene. Geist und Gesicht des Bolschewismus: Darstellung und Kritik des Kulturellen Lebens in Sowjet-Russland. Zurich-Leipzig-Wien: Amalthea Verlag, 1928. 524 pp.,new hinges and spine repaired, bottom corners bumped. Good. cloth.
Important work on the Communist Regime in the Soviet Union. By noted exile writer. . (263973) $45.00
32. Games Sonia. Escape Into Darkness: The True Story of a Young Woman’s Extraordinary Survival During World War II. NY: Shapolsky, 1991. 271 pp. new. Hardback & DJ.
Holocaust memoir of a Polish Jewish women for six years pretending to be a Christian. (264767) $7.00
33. Gershon Karen (editor). We came as children: a collective autobiography. NY: Harcourt Brace and world, 1966. 12mo 175 pp.dj slight foxing wiring in pen on free end paper. good. Hardback & DJ.
The reminiscences of men and women who escaped to England as child refugees from the Nazi terror. 12mo 175 pp. includes two letters from the author (263837) $15.00
34. Gshuri, Bruckner or Gashbury, Bruckner. Sefer Sosnowiec v’hasviva b’Zaglembie Book of Sosnowiec and the surrounding region in Zaglembie [volume 1). Sosnowiec Societies in Israel, 1973. 743 pp.small book plate on title page In Hebrew. Very Good. Hardcover . (263567) $45.00
35. Gutman, Israel (editor in chief). Encyclopedia of the Holocaust Four Volumes. NY: Macmillan, 1990. Massive essential reference work arranged alphabetically. Four volumes. Heavy tomes. Very Good. Hardcover . (264043) $100.00
36. Handler Andrew. Early Blueprint for Zionism: Gyozo Istoczy’s Political Anti-Semitism. East European Monographs, 1989. 206 pp. Very Good. Hardcover .
Founder of political Anti Semtism in Hungary in late 19th century. (263993) $10.00
37. Harmonie Club of the City of New York Four East Sixtieth Street; Officers Constituiton and By Laws Rules and Lists of Members. 1941-1942. 71 pp. what is particularly interesting is the membership list and addresses, old line old boy German Jewish Club
be interesting to know their influence or lack of re the German Jewish refugees slight library marking. Good. Paperback. (263781) $48.00
38. HaShoah ve HaMishpat The Holocaust and the Sentence Helek Alef; The Eichmann Trial. Encycl of the Diaspora, 1961. 175 pp. Volume 1 dj worn In Hebrew. Good +. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (263551) $18.00
39. Heer Hannes editor. War of Extermination: The German Military in World War II. Berghahn, 2000. 456 pp. Very Good. Hardcover . (264809) $15.00
40. Heger, Heinz. The Men with the Pink Triangle. Boston: Alyson, 1980. 117 pp. Very Good. Paperback.
Concerns homosexuals in the camps, the author’s experiences in Sachsenhausen and Flossenburg. (263736) $10.00
41. Henri Ernst. Hitler sobre Russia. Buenos Aires: Iman, 1938. . 381 pp. revealing Hitler’s plans , intensive study, ex library with markings paper yellowing but not brittle. Good-. Hardcover .
Exile writer see Stenfeld DEL pp. 209 (263864) $30.00
42. Hofker, Dr. (shriftleitung). Mitteilungen der Deutschen Dendrologischen Gesellschaft: 1939-1941. Dortmund: DDG, 1939-1941. A study of gardening, plants and silviculture from the Nazi perspective. Plant genealogy etc. 8vo 3 volumes volume two has slight library tape on spine and marking . good. cloth. (263811) $45.00
43. Horkenbach Cuno (hrsg). Das Deutsche Reich von 1918 bis Heute. (1918-1930). Berlin: , Verlag für Presse, Wirtschaft und Politik, 1930. 852 pp. tears to spine and crown torn. Good. Hardcover .
Important work listing daily political events and the political parties and their results in different towns/regions including the NS. (263936) $25.00
44. Jakubowicz ; David. Sefer zikaron li-ḳehilot Ṿadovitseh, Andrikhov, Ḳalṿaryah, Mishlenits, Suka. Massada, 1967. 454 pp In Hebrew. Memroail book. Good +. Hardcover . (263568) $75.00
45. Jewish Agricultural Society. Refugees. Jewish Agricultural Society, 1939. extract from annual report 7pp folded. Good. Stiff Wrapper.
Showing success in settling German refugees in agricultural settlements and farms (263949) $18.00
46. Kafka, Franz. Der Prozess. Berlin: Verlag Die Schmiede, 1925. 1. Auflage. 411 pp. The first issue of any Kafka novel, with handsome cover designed by the great George Salter (Einbandentwurf: Georg Salter). Green cloth with inset paper label on front board, Cover hinge separatiing, stains to spine paper title label, free end paper creased , two small grey stains to bottom of paste down. Good +. boards.
One of the most signifigant works of the twentieth century. prescient of the rise of the Orwellian state, (264037) $750.00
47. Kagan B editor. Yizkor book of Luboml Sefer yizkor li-ḳehilat Luboml. Molet, 1974?. 390 pp. memorial book for community in the Ukraine In Hebrew heavy book spine and covers faded . Good +. Hardcover . (263570) $125.00
48. Karay Felicja. Rockets and Rhymes: The Hasag-Leipzig Women Labor Camp. Yad Vashem, 1997. 278 pp. In Hebrew. Very Good. Paperback. (263547) $20.00
49. Kasdin, Chaim (editor). Lerer-Jiskor-Bukh; di umgekumene lerer fun Zisho shulin in Poylin – Teacher Memorial Book
. Marstin Press, 1952-1954. 565 pp. In Yiddish, includes photos of the classes and groups of teachers. long inscription not by author, slight library stamp and tape removed from spine. Very Good. Cloth.
Teachers of the ZISHO, Central Yiddish Schools Organization in Poland. Biographies of Jewish teachers murdered in the Shoah. (263587) $55.00
50. Kaye, Ephraim. The Image of Polish Jewry Between the Two World Wars; Curriculum Unit (Teacher’s Guide). Yad Vashem, 1995. Pilot Edition. 62pp. Fine/As new. Perfect-bound. (263633) $10.00
51. Kiersch Mary (interviewer). Curtis Bernhardt. NJ: Direcots Guild/Scarecrow, 1986. Interview with important refugee film director. 12mo 191 pp. good. cloth. (263613) $12.00
52. Kister Joseph. The Irgun The story of the IRgun Zcai Leumi in Eretz Israel. Ministry of Defense, 2000. 332 pp. with some meaterial on the Shoah. Very Good. Stiff Wrapper. (263733) $36.00
53. Korchak Reizl. Lehavot ba-efer (Flames in Ash). Sifriat Poalim, 1946. 321 pp. dj torn and worn Vilna Ghetto and the destruction of the Shoah In Hebrew with photos. Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (263838) $30.00
54. Kossler Gottfried. …dass wir nicht erwünscht waren: Novemberpogrom 1938 in Frankfurt am Main: Berichte und Dokumente. Dipa, 1993. 176 pp. Good +. Hardcover . (265056) $7.00
55. Kuperszmid Lejbl. ‘Flemlech in der Nacht Wiersze”; Flemlek in der nakt. Lodzh: Idisz Buch, 1949. 45 pp.In Yiddish, lacks spine, cover detatched, library marks, fragile. fair. wrapper. (263950) $15.00
56. Kwiet, K. Selbstbehauptung und Widerstand Deutsche Juden im Kampf um Existenz und Menschenwurde 1933-1945. Hamburg: Christians, 1984. 8vo 382 pp. Very Good. Hardback & DJ. (263812) $7.00
57. Levy Isaac translator. And the World Stood Silent: Sephardic Poetry of the Holocaust. Illinois, 1989. 225 pp. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (263734) $18.00
58. lka Gedo and Gyorgy Roman; Edited By Eva Hajdu. Aldozatok Es Gyilkosok/ Victims and Perpetrators; Ilka Gedo’s Ghetto Drawings and Gyorgy Roman’s Drawings of the People’s Court War Criminal Trials. Budapest Cultural, 1986. 122 pp. filled with drawings. slight library marks tears to dj. Good +. Stiff Wrapper.
Collection of sketches drawn by Ilka Gedo in the Budapest Ghetto during Nazi occupation and of sketches by Gyorgy Roman of defendants at war crimes trials held in Hungary after the war. Text is by several authors and is in English and Hungarian (263903) $25.00
59. Maimann Helene (redakteur). Osterreicher Im Exil 1934 Bis 1945. Protokoll Des Internationalen Symposiums Zur Erforschung Des Österreichischen Exils Von 1934 Bis 1945. Bundesverlag, 1977. 618 pp. needs rebinding. Good-. Paperback. (263935) $17.00
60. Mamdani Mahmood. When Victims become Killers; Colonialsim, Nativism and the Genocide in Rwanda. Princeton, 2001. 364 pp. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (263953) $15.00
61. Mendelsohn John (introduction by). The Holocaust: 3. Crystal Night Pogrom. Garland, 1982. 402 pp Collection of documents , part of Garland series. Very Good. Hardcover . (263577) $40.00
62. Molho Michael. The Destruction of Greek Jewry. Yad Vashem, 1965. 266 pp. dj chipped In Hebrew. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (263538) $30.00
63. Morim Y Bat. 1943 Shirim leGetto. Doron Kibbutz Artzi HaShomer HaTzai. 55 pp. slight library mark title page, lacks back wrapper In Hebrew. Good. Stiff Wrapper. (263784) $40.00
64. The Nazi Kultur in Poland: Written in Warsaw Under the German Occupation. London: HMSO, 1945. 220 pp. spine torn, lacks part of spine, number on spine and slight library mark. Good-. Paperback.
Written in Warsaw under the German Occupation and published for the Polish Ministry of Information. (263818) $17.00
65. Perechodnik, Calel. Am I a Murderer? Testament of a Jewish Ghetto Policeman. Boulder: Westview, 1996. 255 pp. new. Hardback & DJ.
Jewish policeman near Warsaw, fled and hid in Warsaw and left this testament of his experiences. Was murdered by the Nazis (264724) $6.00
66. Piechotka, Maria and Kazimierz. Wooden Synagogues. Warsaw: Arkady, 1959. 220 pp. sfep dj torn but basically all present, residue of tape removed from base of dj. good. Hardback & DJ.
Publ.ished by the Institute of Polish Architect.ecture of the Polytechnic of Warsaw. Drawings,sketches,photos of destroyed synagogues. Essential reference work (263702) $95.00
67. Rab Joseph. Shomrim tamid : ha-Shomer ha-tsaʻir be-Ts’ekhoslovaḳyah, 1920-1950 Shomrim Forever Hashomer Hatzair in Czechoslovakia 1920-1950. Givʻat Ḥavivah : Hotsaʼat Hitʼagdut Yotsʼe “ha-Shomer ha-tsaʻir” be-Ts’ekhoslovaḳyah, 1994. 356 pp. library mark tp taped number on spine. Very Good. Hardcover . (263581) $55.00
68. Rossi, A. La Guerre des Papillons: Quatre Ans de Politique Communiste (1940-194) Sous L’Occupation. Paris: Iles D’Or, 1954. 8vo 332+58 plates. good. Paperback. (263951) $10.00
69. Roth, Milena. Lifesaving Letters; A Child’s Flight from the Holocaust. U of Washington Press, 2004. 192 pages. Very good+. Hardback & DJ. (264806) $7.00
70. Rothschild Max (compiler). Yad Vashen Studies Cumulative Index Vols. I-XV (1957-1983. Yad Vashem, 1983. 20 pp; slight library markings. Good. Stiff Wrapper. (263752) $15.00
71. Schnabel, Reimund. Macht Ohne Moral: Eine Dokumentation uber die SS. Frankfurt: Roderbergverlag, 1957. 582 pp.map slightly torn at edge, crown of spine frayed. good. Hardcover . (263956) $15.00
72. Schuldiner Michael. Contesting Histories: German and Jewish Americans and the Legacy of the Holocaust (Modern Jewish History). Texas Tech, 2011. 296 pp. Very Good. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (264805) $10.00
73. Sefer Luḳov : geheyliḳṭ der ḥorev-geṿorener ḳehileh; Memorial Book. : Irgun yotsʼe Luḳoṿ be-Yiśraʼel un der Luḳoṿer Landsmanshafṭ in di Fareyniḳṭe Shṭaṭn,, 1968. 652 pp. Hebrew and Yiddish front hinge started wear to spine and crown bumped. Good +. Hardcover . (263592) $65.00
74. Seger, Gerhart (signed by). A Nation Terrorized: Foreword by Heinrich Mann. Chicago: Reilly and Lee, 1935. 204 pp, inscribed copy. Good condition. Cloth.
Published in Europe under the title: ‘Oranienburg,the First Authentic Report by a Fugitive from a German Concentration Camp.” Was member of the German Reichstag (263902) $50.00
75. Shaked Gershon. No other place: on literature and society; En makom aher : al sifrut ve-hevrah. Kibbutz Hameuchad, 1988. 212 pp In Hebrew. Very Good. Paperback.
with essays on the Shoah (263806) $10.00
76. Shamir Joseph. Ha-Shomer ha-Tsa’ir be-Polin 1913-1950. Hashomer Hatzair in Poland 1913-1950. Tel Aviv: 1991. 319 pp. library stamp title page dj torn. Good +. Hardcover & Dust Jacket. (263590) $50.00
77. Shemen, N. Lublin: City of Torah, Rabbinism and Piety (A Study in Jewish Culture). Toronto: Pomeranz, 1951. 541 pp. nack cover and end papers slight staining. Good. Hardcover .
A study of Polish Jewry in th 17th and 18th Centuries. (263560) $27.00
78. Shirley Dennis. The Politics of Progressive Education: The Odenwaldschule in Nazi Germany. Harvard University Press, 1992. 277 pp. slight library marks. Good. Hardcover . (263747) $18.00
79. Shirley Dennis. The Politics of Progressive Education: The Odenwaldschule in Nazi Germany. Harvard University Press, 1992. 277 pp. Very Good-. Hardcover . (263836) $25.00
80. Sielemann Jurgen Staatsarchiv Hamburg. Hamburger judische Opfer des Nationalsozialismus Gedenkbuch. Hamburg: Christians Druckerei, 1995. 450 pp. Very Good. Hardcover .
List of the names of the Jews of Hamburg who were murdered by the Nazis, with date of birth. (263591) $25.00
81. Silone, Ignazio. Bread and Wine. Harper & Row, 1937. 9-13 tausend. 319 pp.with beautiful Georg Salter dust jacket. Good +. Hardcover & Dust Jacket.
Novel of life under fascism in Italy. (263994) $15.00
82. Simpson, Christopher (editor). War Crimes of the Deutsche Bank and the Dresdner Bank; Office of Military Government (U.S.) Reports. NY: Holmes and Meier, 2001. 416 pp. New. Laminated Cloth.
Including the buried OMGUS report, published in 1946, linking banks with the Nazis, as accomplices in recommending the liquidation of the Deutsche Bank. (263759) $28.00
83. Slutzki, Yehudah. Bobruisk Memorial Book [Two Volumes]. Tarbut VeHinuch, 1967. Two Volumes In Yiddish . Very Good. Hardcover . (263564) $100.00
84. Solomn-Maaravi Tony. Ṭeg fun tsorn : khroniḳ fun Yidishe laydn in Rumenye in di yorn 1939-1944 Days of anger : the chronicle of Jewish suffering in Roumania in the years 1937 to 1944. HaMenora, 1966. 412 pp.In Yiddish dj worn and water stained covers water stained but not affecting text block. Good-. Hardcover . (263545) $45.00
85. Suall, Irwin et al. The Skinhead International: A Worldwide Survey of Neo-Nazi Skinheads. NY: ADL, 1995. 8vo 89 pp. new. wrapper. (263954) $10.00
86. Tcherikower, Elias . The Jews in France: Studies and Materials (2 Volumes in Yiddish). NY: YIVO, 1942. 308+ 388 pp. In Yiddish. Good. Cloth.
Includes material on Jews in France up to Petain (263540) $30.00
87. Tulkoff Alec. Counterfeiting the Holocaust A Historical and Archival Examination of Holocaust Artifacts. Atglen: Schiffer Military History, 2000. Serious scholarly work. Includes identifications,forced labor and ghettos,concentration camps and how to research artifacts 8vo 88 pp. new. wrapper. (263948) $12.00
88. Wirsbitzki Brigitte. Geschichte der Moerser Juden nach 1933. Mit einem Beitrag von Michael Brocke zum Jüdischen Friedhof. Brendow, 1991. 264 pp. Very Good. Hardcover . (263583) $38.00
89. Wordt Vervolgd Vaarwel Hergé… 1907-1983 – Lang leve Kuifje! Special Herge Issue. 98 pp. cartoonist writer of Tin Tin a homage to his work, accused of being a collaborator during the War, contains examples of his work and essays. Very Good. Hardcover . (263651) $75.00